Today in class I did not know all of the answers to the test in fact I thought that one question was kind of hard so I thought about it for a while. I was almost 100% sure that it started with a P like pictographer but nope! It in fact starts with an S. Turns out that pictographer isn't even a word. It is actually a stenographer. A stenographer writes in shorthand often for a judge so that he can write whatever the people say in court. That way the judge can simply say, "what did the prosecutor say two minutes ago and the stenographer can go and look it up." I was so convinced that it was a pictographer but that isn't even in the dictionary. So I basically made up a word for the answer. I also didn't know what the extra credit was, I thought it was Big Mountain because it was donated back to the Indians and they named it that. It was either that or Big Hill. I think I at least got that one right and I would have gotten it right if you said like who was the president at the time of Elbert Hubbard's story or where in fact is the mountain located. I know that at least: Africa. No not Africa, why did I say that its Alaska.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog