Today is Mr. Socrates' class we were told that the class was going to get more difficult as the year continues. We discussed maps and how we are going to work on them now that the whole Socrates thing is over. After talking about the next section we were given a packet to work on. I was a little nervous about doing the packet at first though because I am awful at mapping. I finished after a little bit which is surprising because I am really bad at geography. Maps are definitely not my strong suit. We were told not to turn it in but to instead keep it, now I'm probably going to lose it. As I am writing this Socrates is still talking about how Mexico and Hawaii can grow coffee and we can't. He is also talking about how when you travel to Canada you don't need a passport. I have visited Canada before to see Niagara falls and it was really pretty. I took the boat that actually goes under it and you can get soaked. Canada is in fact very peaceful but I like the US better. Then class ended and we all left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog