Today Socrates had us draw a mental map of the world and of a route from our house to John Carroll. I couldn't get past Thomas Run Rd. On many hand maps, Darlington doesn't even show up and on typing documents it always says Darlington is spelled wrong because nobody knows what it is. HOLY SHITAKI MUSHROOMS!!!! I almost forgot the newest addition to our class; "Faith". I almost forgot that our class complained so much that we finally got a new AC unit. I think that most of us thought of the whole AC thing as more of a joke but today we were surprised by a new Faith. It was really odd though because when I walked in it was cold. It was weird and unsettling until Socrates showed us that we actually got a new one. Now we don't have to walk into a steamy room and walk out sweating. I think Socrates was glad too, not only because the new AC unit has a touch screen type remote, but also because he used to sweat like a frozen water bottle on a hot summer day. Your welcome for pointing that out Socrates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog