Today in Mr. Schick's class we continued the presentation and took some more notes on the vocabulary he gave us. I was just informed that I had a doctor's appointment at 2:00 in the class before. I was a little nervous and I didn't know if I could just walk up to the office at the end of class or if I needed to tell Mrs. A (my next teacher). Mr. Schick knelt beside my desk and asked me if I knew that I was leaving early. I told him I was and he told me I could leave class early if I needed to. He was really nice about it and I thanked him for the offer. Then we watched a video of his dog jumping because he was so happy to see him. We didn't get to finish up the vocabulary but I have a feeling that he is going to touch up on it again tomorrow. At the end of class Mr. Schick told me I could just go to my locker and then head up to the office and I didn't need to give anyone my slip.  Also, my doctor's appointment didn't go so well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog