AFTER TEST 

After the test I began to write my blog. I don't really know what to blog about but I guess I can talk about how I thought the test went. I think I actually did pretty decent on it; definitely better than the last one at least. The essay question was not that hard either, I chose the one about why people decide to manufacture their products outside of The US rather than in The US. I don't know if this is entirely correct, but I just talked about why prices are raised if products are made in the US. I believe its because the company has to make a certain price to cut even and a higher price to make a profit. If the product is made in The US, you have to pay for the materials to manufacture it whereas if it was made in China all you have to do is pay to have it shipped over here. I think it is honestly easier to buy the product outside of The US because then we (the country) don't have to purchase the materials to manufacture it and then charge a ridiculous price just to ensure that our company doesn't go downhill. Besides that I'm done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog