CAKE!!

Today I brought in chocolate cake and everyone was afraid that there wasn't enough but there was actually more than enough and I had left overs. Everyone cut their own slice because Maddy couldn't figure out that if you just cut the piece and then stick the fork under it to act as a spatula, you could pick it up easily. It would be like picking up a box or a palette with a forklift. Then we took some notes and I didn't eat any cake because I was afraid that there wouldn't be enough. We took some notes and I forgot that I still had Mr. Schick's pen so I gave it back to him at the end of the day. Actually I didn't, I taped it to the door of his film studio with a nice little note. Hopefully he got his pen back because I'll probably end up using it again tomorrow. After taking some notes, many people asked questions and Mr. Schick was so proud because most of them were half decent. Not like, can fish drown? They were questions that were asked for an answer not a stupid question that would just take up time so class would end sooner. Then I took the pan to my mom's room and the class ended. Oh! I almost forgot, also, when I walked into class I asked Mr. Schick if we could just sleep and he grilled me. He replied with, "Isn't that what usually do?" I was so tempted to reply with, "What coffee are you drinking today Mr. Schick? Dark roast? That's about it so yeah !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog