Disappointment for Food 
Today I was in charge of food for Human Geo. I did not bring in anything though because I figured you all would have had enough stuff from Halloween; I was wrong. So now, on Monday, I am going to bring in either brownies or a cake. Then people complained about how they were hungry and that it wasn't right that they had to eat thirty or forty minutes later than their daily lunch schedule. Then we continued on with the presentation and Ben brought in waters for people. I don't usually drink water and it may have just been me but it tasted kind of like plastic to me. Then we had to go onto our computers and answer I think it was twenty questions on stuff we have been learning recently. Every question was to be found in the cia.gov factbook. We answered as many questions as we could until class ended which was only like five so we are 25% done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog