Kiva

Today Mr. Schick introduced us to an organization called Kiva. He also gave us an extra credit project which I am going to choose to pursue. I would personally love to donate but my parents hate putting in their information into websites. I mean, we have a specific computer in our house that is locked away and used only for bank account transactions. It's for my mom's business and I probably shouldn't be writing this but it doesn't matter because you would never be able to find it anyway. I mean I would love to donate even if I did not get the extra credit points but I would never be able to convince my parents that the website was save enough for you to pour in your credit card information. My parents do not even use their credit cards, I mean they used them like two weeks ago but before then it was like two years at the most. It is like they do not even exist. I will do my project like Sunday afternoon or tomorrow but not Thursday through Saturday because that is my time off. that's it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog