Personal Blog(would not recommend reading)(please! What happens in this blog stays in this blog)
Today I actually got home before six. I wasted time and pushed my homework to the side. Then I checked my email and got the one from Mr. Durkin about the Websters. I knew Teddy since I was two, we used to go to the same ear doctors and we used to hang out all the time. As the years passed we talked less. When I heard what happened I cried for hours. It pained me to see that a long lost friend had passed. I then went onto the website and watched the tribute video with my mom. We both cried the whole time and it hurt her to see the pictures of him as a baby because that's when she remembered him. I didn't believe it when I first heard it and then I broke out into tears... I spent the next few hours talking to a close friend about how I felt and how I knew him. Then I tried to clear my mind by doing homework but it didn't help at all. I don't want to talk about our connection anymore because I can't help crying when I think of him. We took notes in class and then we talked some about three different types of charts. We checked multiple charts and found out Mr. Schick's birth year but not the day. I thought Mr. Schick was fifty-one or fifty-three. Fifty-six latest, but I was wrong. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog