Test 

Today we took the test and it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be but knowing me I probably failed it anyway. for the bonus questions I was just like uhhhh... yea this answer sounds right to me. Besides that it was all pretty easy. The only other part I got stuck on was when it said which chart was Japan and which was the U.S. but I believe that the U.S. has a larger base then Japan. After the test I sat down and tried to google what I thought was the bonus questions and I got them wrong; that is if they were even the questions. My memory is so bad I can't even remember. Then I decided to write my blog as I watched Mike, Sofia, and Maddy play games on their computers and probably countless others who weren't in my line of vision. I think that is pretty much it so yeah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog