EXAM STUDIES
What is Human Geography?
Human Geography is the branch of Geography that deals with the study of people and their communities, cultures, economies, and interactions with the environment by studying their relations with and across space and place.
I started to place notes onto my blog but later realized that it would be smarter if I just made a quizlet and then when I got home I took everything that was on the quizlet and condensed it all into flashcards to try to get the material into my brain. I am going to continue to stick notes and key ideas into a quizlet which will later be transformed into flashcards because I do not like to study straight from quizlets. After I made the quizlet I started to revise my Biology flashcards; I have 250 of them that I wrote by hand. I also just realized that Mr. Schick wasn't here to sing "It's Thursday". It didn't even come to my mind that today was Thursday until now. That's about it and I'm done my quizlet so I have ten minutes to chill.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog