READ!!! (TRIREME)
Today we worked on our projects and Ben decided that he was going to write the paper and I was going to construct the model. Frankie decided to leave our group and try to fly solo which is a really bad idea. Ben wrote the paper for most of the class while I tried to get a layout of the vessel I was going to construct. I am thinking of building it out of shish kabob sticks and hot glue. It is going to be great! After working on our projects for while I ran out to grab my computer charger for next class. Then class ended and we left. This blog is late because I lost my TV and internet when I got home due to the snow storm. I originally wrote the blog at 6:15 on Tuesday but it didn't load up so I had to redo it. I hope I don't get a late grade because of this.. sorry for any problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog